Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Another truly amazing case from this week at the Hansa Center!



Another truly amazing case from this week at the Hansa Center! We are so very happy for your health transformation Megan! Couldn't walk unassisted for three years! This happened on her 5th day of treatment.

From Megan, "I may not look as happy as I truly was, I was in pure SHOCK! I kept saying over and over 'I can't believe this'. Just amazing. I will never forget this moment- Mike took this video after my doctor appt and I had already walked the halls prior to this even! None of my blood pooled! Soooooo thankful. The doctor said that even if we needed to tweak something tomorrow we could (in the case it doesn't hold up as well overnight). I am believing this is permanent!!!!"

For over 20 years the Hansa Center for Optimum Health, in Wichita, Kansas has specialized in the restoration of health for people with previously unresponsive and chronic illnesses of virtually all types. Over 85% of people come from other states and countries. If you have done everything you and your doctor know to do and are still struggling, contact our wonderful Patient Care Coordinator, Kara, at patientcare@hansacenter.com, for information on the exciting new treatments we have developed at the Hansa Center for Optimum Health. For additional info, visit our website at www.HansaCenter.com.
Share

No comments: